Things are moving along very nicely with the new Cardinal Way Subdivision!
Completed the week of August 5, 2019
- Contractor completed breaker run and gravel installation on Cardinal Way.
- Augelli Concrete installed concrete curb and gutter.
- Alliant Energy on site installing power poles.
- Contractor final grading for concrete sidewalk.
- Concrete sidewalk will be installed Friday, August 9, 2019.
Anticipated schedule for the week of August 12, 2019
- Alliant Energy installing 3 phase main line near the Cardinal Way entrance on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Alliant Energy installing utility in the subdivision on Thursday.
- Final street preparation.
- Iverson Construction possibly on site late in the week to install hot mix asphalt. I will keep everybody posted during the week.
- Close on lots 3 and 5.
- Builder to start digging foundations Monday.