Monday, May 18th Streets & Parks will pickup brush from area residences per the guidelines below.
After the 18th, brush will only be collected on the first Monday of the Month : June 1, July 6, August 3, September 14 (2nd Monday due to Labor Day Holiday), October 5, and November 2.
Please follow the guidelines below. If you have any questions call the Village Shop or Office. We are happy to assist you.
Place your materials for collection CURBSIDE BY 6 AM MONDAY MORNING per the guidelines below. Please note it may take additional days to collect all the materials due to weather or quantities.
- A maximum of three armfuls of brush and two bags per residence per month
- BRUSH MUST BE UNDER 6’ IN LENGTH AND LESS THAN 6” IN DIAMETER.
- PLACE BRUSH LENGTHWISE ALONG THE CURB – PERPENDICULAR TO THE STREET
- DO NOT INTERLOCK LARGE PILES OF BRUSH, PLACE IN A UNIFORM MANNER ALONG CURB
- LEAF, GRASS CLIPPINGS, SMALL TWIGS AND NON-INVASIVE WEEDS MUST BE BAGGED FOR COLLECTION.
We CANNOT accommodate:
- Downed trees or stumps
- Rocks, gravel, dirt, or sod
- Yard waste swept to the curb and not in bags
- Bags larger than 35 gallons
- Branches larger than 50 pounds.
- Invasive weeds – These should be bagged, marked invasive and placed in your trash receptacle
VILLAGE RESIDENTS: BRUSH DROPOFF IS AVAILABLE
Dropoff Location: 3708 Hwy H, Ridgeway WI
Cul-de-sac behind the Wastewater Treatment Facility
Please remember it is YOUR compost/brush disposal site and in order for us to leave it open all must abide by the regulations. It is open 24 hours and monitored by cameras.
NO STUMPS, GARBAGE, RECYCLING, FURNITURE, CARCUSES, PET FECES, APPLIANCES, ETC. ARE TO BE DISPOSED OF AT THIS SITE.
This is a service for VILLAGE RESIDENTS only. Industrial or Commercial Contractors should dispose of their material via their usual means.
VILLAGE OF RIDGEWAY STREET DEPT.
Any questions please call and leave a message at the Village Shop 608-924-1520