Your 2018 dog licenses expire on December 31, 2018. The 2019 licenses are now available at the Village of Ridgeway Clerk’s office. Stop in with the required documentation during normal business hours. Click here for more information.
Beginning with the Decmeber 11, 2018 Regular Session Board of Trustee meeting, the Village of Ridgeway is now using Board Docs for our Agendas & Minutes! Click here to be taken to visit our Board Docs.
The media is hereby notified that a quorum of the Village of Ridgeway Board of Trustees will be present for software training on Tuesday, November 27, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. The Board will not take action at this gathering.
For the election tomorrow, there will be two ways to access the Town Hall.
1. You will need to travel West on US 18-151, then at Cty Y do a U turn and head back east. Turn right onto Prairie Road to the Town Hall.
2. You will also be able to come up Prairie Road off Cty H. People will be able to come up to the roundabout from Prairie Road on the south end, take this to the roundabout and take a right at the roundabout and use the new CTH HHH to get to the Town Hall.
There won’t be any construction blocking either of these access routes.
CTH BB is closed.
PLEASE SHARE THIS AS TO GET THE INFORMATION OUT TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
There are two Public Service Commission of Wisconsin meetings coming up, both concern the Cardinal Hickory Creek power line.
• American Transmission Company will build this gargantuan structure on our main street—Hwy 18-151.
• ATC—a private company—will use the power of eminent domain to take residents’ land.
• All rate payers will all have to pay ATC the one billion dollar cost of this line.
• There is no need for more power or reliability.
Meeting 1. “. . . to discuss public participation in the various utility construction cases that are under consideration. Those interested in the meeting can expect to learn the general process by which the Commission makes it decisions, and how the interested and affected public can have their voices heard. . .”
When: November 7, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
At: Public Service Commission Hearing Room
Hill Farms State Office Building Room # S105
4822 Madison Yards Way
Madison, WI 53705
Meeting 2.: “. . . identifying issues and conducting analysis . . . in the Environmental Impact Statement . . . The agencies (PSC) encourage persons with local information or environmental concerns to attend the public scoping session. The session will be held in an open house format. Anyone interested in this proposed project is invited to attend.”