Can I be notified when important information is posted on the website? Yes, you can! Just Subscribe to Updates
Looking for Contact Information?
Need a Form or Permit?
- Can I have a fire? How do I obtain a burn permit?
- When is the fire whistle tested?
- What can I put out for clean up days and what are the fees?
- How do I report a street light that is out?
- Does my dog require a license?
- How do I see my lot lines? Find my plat?
- Who are my elected representatives?
- What can I do with my brush or compost?
- What does WisDot have planned for the Highway 18/151 interchanges?
How can I get involved?
We want to know what your vision is for the future and how we can best serve you. Decisions made today impact our physical character and financial outlook for decades. Written comments can be submitted to the Village Clerk so they can be shared with the village board or approprate official.
- Sign up for village notifications and important news regarding projects – Receive email and/or text updates.
- Attend regular meetings of the Board of Trustees (second Tuesday of the Month) and Plan Commission (first Wednesday of the month). Public Comment on non-agenda items are always welcome at the top of meeting agendas.
- Contact your elected and appointed officials (Village Staff or Plan Commission)
Help us to build this page to have the answers you need, when you need them. Please send your question to the village by visiting the Contact Us page.