Come and enjoy the scenic ridge views surrounded by conservancy land whether you are here to stay or just to visit! Check the calendar for events.
Village Park Amenities:
- Parking stalls
- Bathroom and drinking fountain
- Picnic tables and benches
- Large shelter, available to rent, with stage for music
- Barbeque pit
- Concession stand
- Large baseball diamond with lights and scoreboard
- Smaller baseball diamond
- Slides, two merry go rounds, crawl tube, Zip Crooz, Swingset, rockers
- Basketball Court
- Two Sand Volleyball courts
- Archery Range (Ghost Ridge Sportsman’s Club)
Historic Ridgeway Train Depot – open on scheduled dates from Memorial Day to Labor Day. It is the ONLY remaining railroad depot along the trail and is a museum of railroad artifacts and history accompanied by a striking mural and pictures.
Outdoor spaces are further outlined in the Village’s Comprehensive Plan