Municipal Garage Building
206 Kirby Street
Office Phone: (608) 924-1520
Contact: Tanner Cullen
BRUSH PICK-UP IS THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH FROM APRIL TO NOVEMBER
Place your materials for collection CURBSIDE BY 6 AM MONDAY MORNING per the guidelines below.
Please note it may take additional days to collect all the materials due to weather or quantities.
- A MAXIMUM OF THREE ARMFULS OF BRUSH AND TWO BAGS PER RESIDENCE PER MONTH
- BRUSH MUST BE UNDER 6’ IN LENGTH AND LESS THAN 6” IN DIAMETER
- PLACE BRUSH LENGTHWISE ALONG THE CURB – PERPINDICULAR TO THE STREET
- DO NOT INTERLOCK LARGE PILES OF BRUSH, PLACE IN A UNIFORM MANNER ALONG CURB
- LEAF, GRASS CLIPPINGS, SMALL TWIGS AND NON-INVASIVE WEEDS MUST BE BAGGED FOR COLLECTION
We CANNOT accommodate:
- Downed trees or stumps
- Rocks, gravel, dirt, or sod
- Yard waste swept to the curb and not in bags
- Bags larger than 35 gallons
- Branches larger than 50 pounds.
- Invasive weeds – These should be bagged, marked invasive and placed in your trash receptacle
VILLAGE RESIDENTS: BRUSH DROPOFF
Dropoff Location: 3708 Hwy H, Ridgeway WI
Cul-de-sac behind the Wastewater Treatment Facility
Please remember it is YOUR compost/brush disposal site and in order for us to leave it open all must abide by the regulations. It is open 24 hours and monitored by cameras.
NO STUMPS, GARBAGE, RECYCLING, FURNITURE, CARCUSES, PET FECES, APPLIANCES, ETC. ARE TO BE DISPOSED OF AT THIS SITE.
This is a service for VILLAGE RESIDENTS only
Industrial or Commercial Contractors should dispose of their material via their usual means.
If these types of items are continued to be left at the brush pile, the Village will have no choice but to discontinue allowing residents to take brush there. The location will then be gated and locked on evenings and weekends.
VILLAGE OF RIDGEWAY STREET DEPT.
Any questions please call and leave a message at the Village Shop 608-924-1520