- This event has passed.
Place your materials for collection CURBSIDE BY 6 AM MONDAY MORNING per the guidelines below.
Please note it may take additional days to collect all the materials due to weather or quantities.
- A maximum of three armfuls of brush and two bags per residence per month
- BRUSH MUST BE UNDER 6’ IN LENGTH AND LESS THAN 6” IN DIAMETER
- PLACE BRUSH LENGTHWISE ALONG THE CURB – PERPINDICULAR TO THE STREET
- DO NOT INTERLOCK LARGE PILES OF BRUSH, PLACE IN A UNIFORM MANNER ALONG CURB
- LEAF, GRASS CLIPPINGS, SMALL TWIGS AND NON-INVASIVE WEEDS MUST BE BAGGED FOR COLLECTION
We CANNOT accommodate:
- Downed trees or stumps
- Rocks, gravel, dirt, or sod
- Yard waste swept to the curb and not in bags
- Bags larger than 35 gallons
- Branches larger than 50 pounds.
- Invasive weeds – These should be bagged, marked invasive and placed in your trash receptacle