Forms & Permits

Most forms on this page are fillable so you can fill them out, save them and print them. If you have any problems with the forms contact the Village Office at 608-924-5881.

Building Permits:

All NEW dwelling building starting after January 1st 2018 needs to have the permit application completed and filed online. Please have everything on the permit application filled out.

Link to State required permit application –
    Municipal Building Permit Application-existing dwelling (fillable)

Exempt Parcel Forms
(to be completed every two years-even numbered years)

    PC-220 Tax Exempt Report
    PC-220A MultiParcel Tax Exempt Report

Liquor and Tobacco License Forms:

    Liquor License Renewal Application (fillable)
    Auxiliary Questionnaire (fillable) for NEW Liquor License Applicants
    Operator’s License Application (fillable)
    Public Entertainment Application
    Temporary Class ‘B’ (fillable) retailers license
    Cigarette and Tobacco License Application (fillable)


    Park Reservation Form (fillable)
    2018 Baseball Registration (fillable)

Pet Forms:

    Chicken Permit application (fillable)
    Pet Application-FILLABLE

Ridgeway Utility Forms:

    Deferred Payment Agreement (fillable)
    Direct Pay Enrollment and Agreement (fillable)
    E-bill Release Form (fillable)

Miscellaneous Forms:

    Driveway Permit Application-FILLABLE
    Incident Complaint Form Fillable
    Incident Complaint Process