Ridgeway Utility Forms

Deffered Payment Agreement

Direct Pay Enrollment and Agreement

E-bill Release Form

Per the PSC, to avoid disconnection customers who have fallen behind on payments are encouraged first to contact their utility to set up a payment plan. If customers are having difficulty paying their energy bills, they may be eligible for assistance from the Department of Administration’s Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP). Due to the pandemic, WHEAP income eligibility is based only on the previous month’s income. Throughout the pandemic, the PSC has worked closely with state partners to ensure energy assistance and crisis funding availability, including:

  • An additional $8 million in Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) crisis funds provided through the federal CARES Act.
  • More than $322 million in Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program funds provided through the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act and administered by the Dept. of Administration.
  • The 2021 American Rescue Plan Act, administered though the US Department of Treasury will provide Wisconsin with an additional infusion of LIHEAP funds to its WHEAP program, along with additional emergency rental, utility bill, water bill, and homeowner assistance.

To learn more about these programs or apply for assistance, visit energybenefit.wi.gov or call 1-800-506-5596 or go to http://homeenergyplus.wi.gov to find out where to apply in person or call 1-866-HEATWIS.