Can I have a fire? How do I obtain a burn permit?

Yes, but a burn permit is required to have a fire, burn brush etc. within the Village of Ridgeway. 

They can be obtained through the Clerk’s Office at the Village Hall/Fire Station. Cost is $5.00.

Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Phone: 608-924-5881

Know Before You Burn

Current DNR Burning Recommendations by County